nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone seeing Level3 issues in Dallas ?

From: "Scott Francis" <darkuncle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:39:13 -0700

panther reports issues between L3 and e.g. Savvis, GBLX, PCCW and
others in the LAX/SFO area (we're having performance issues with some
of their CDN nodes in those areas right now). Possibly more widespread
than just California ...
--
darkuncle@{gmail.com,darkuncle.net} || 0x5537F527
   encrypted email to the latter address please