nanog mailing list archives

Re: Giga fiber Tap

From: Frank Coluccio <frank () dticonsulting com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:35:22 -0600

Unless I'm misreading the requirement, this
sounds like a job for a Calient or a Glimmerglass
optical switch, capable of non-intrusive bridging
and/or insertion. For large jobs, in any case.

A demo of the Glimmerglass device can be viewed
on the company's "Government Signals Monitoring
and Analysis" page:

http://www.glimmerglass.com/defense.aspx

Frank

On Thu Nov 29 22:22 , "Christopher Morrow"  sent: