nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is it time to abandon bogon prefix filters?

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 18:04:50 -0400

[Just a correction because Randy attributed something to me that I didn't do.]

On Aug 7, 2008, at 4:14 PM, Randy Bush wrote:

btw, patrick neglected the last sentences of that paragraph, which made me wonder what rob would actually say. luckily, in response to my post,
rob replied that he/they would try to get some useful measures in the
near term.  i am patient.

_patrick_ did not cut anything from that paragraph. Check the archives, the whole paragraph is in my post. Rob Seastrom cut patrick's quote off when he replied.

--
TTFN,
patrick