nanog mailing list archives

RE: FW: ISPs slowing P2P traffic...

From: "Rod Beck" <Rod.Beck () hiberniaatlantic com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:37:58 -0000

I have reached the conclusion that some of these threads are good indicators of the degree of underemployment among our
esteemed members. But don't worry, I am not a snitch.

Roderick S. Beck
Director of European Sales
Hibernia Atlantic
1, Passage du Chantier, 75012 Paris
http://www.hiberniaatlantic.com
Wireless: 1-212-444-8829.
Landline: 33-1-4346-3209.
French Wireless: 33-6-14-33-48-97.
AOL Messenger: GlobalBandwidth
rod.beck () hiberniaatlantic com
rodbeck () erols com
``Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.'' Albert Einstein.