nanog mailing list archives

From: Paul Vixie <vixie () isc org>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 19:40:15 +0000

jra () baylink com ("Jay R. Ashworth") writes:

On Sat, Jul 05, 2008 at 04:07:28PM -0500, travis+ml-nanog () subspacefield org wrote:
Apart from using Bernstein's tinydns, anyone have any scripts
for looking for problems in zone files or for incrementing the
serial number reliably?

Well, all my networks are tiny, and I've only recently started having
to stir DNS zones again, but named-checkconf seems to give good hints.

There are also some public-facing things at domtools.com, and of course
dnsreport.com... but I see DNSreport went for-pay.

unlike nanog, there is a mailing list where this thread would be on-topic.