nanog mailing list archives

RE: default routes question or any way to do the rebundant

From: <andrew2 () one net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:59:24 -0400

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:15:06 EDT, andrew2 () one net said:

mailing list.  Isn't this akin to posting to a profesional
mathematics forum asking for help with your Algebra?

In 1943 he (Einstein) answered a little girl who had difficulties in
school with mathematics.
"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure
you mine are still greater. Best regards Professor Albert Einstein."

http://www.einstein-website.de/z_kids/letterskids.html

That's cute Valdis, but did the little girl and Einstein force thousands of
people around the world to read their correspondence?  I whole-heartily
encourage and thank anyone willing to take the time to help the original
poster.  Off-list.

Andrew