nanog mailing list archives

Re: [NANOG] outages () isotf org

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 00:50:11 -0500 (CDT)

That list oaught to be working again in a matter of days.

On Sat, 3 May 2008, Justin Sharp wrote:

Hello,

Forgive me if this has been covered previously.

I have recently discovered this list and have found it a gold mine of
information. I've now traded 3 hours of my life reading through archives
and have even found reference to specific recent outages that my company
suffered to which we never really did get a RFO from the ISP.

In the archives, I have read of another list which I am interested in at
outages () isotf org. I've tried visiting the site, and subscribing at
http://www.isotf.org/mailman/listinfo/outages (as mentioned in several
archived messages) but it doesn't seem to exist there anymore. Also
tried to search this list for information as to whether it had moved or
been discontinued, etc (google site searches, etc). Has this list been
discontinued? If not, is it still open to the public, and what is its
new location, that I might subscribe?

Regards,

--Justin