nanog mailing list archives

Re: options for full routing table in 1 year?

From: Jeffrey Ollie <jeff () ocjtech us>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:53:39 -0500

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:33 PM, Jo Rhett <jrhett () netconsonance com> wrote:
I was chatting with someone the other day and we were trying to build a
complete list of all units which can handle full routing tables 1 year from
now, assuming current 4k/month growth (nevermind de-aggregation)

What about Cisco's ASR series?  We're going to be turning up a
multihomed connection with two full BGP views and I think our reseller
is going to be recommending ASR series routers...

--
Jeff Ollie