nanog mailing list archives

Re: FCCs RFC for the Definition of Broadband

From: jim deleskie <deleskie () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:19:32 -0400

Wrong analogy, you have no way to use all 6 lanes @ once.  The highway
is an aggregation device not access method.  Unless you have 6 lanes
into your driveway :)

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM, Chris Adams<cmadams () hiwaay net> wrote:
Once upon a time, jim deleskie <deleskie () gmail com> said:
Why should I person be disadvantage from another in the same country,
maybe its the Canadian in me, but isn't there something in the
founding documents of the US that define's all men as being equal.

Nobody is forcing anybody to live out where high-speed Internet is not
currently feasible (or at least not at a price that those residents want
to pay).  I live half a mile from a six lane highway; that doesn't mean
that we have to build six lane highways to within half a mile of
everybody in the country.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams () hiwaay net>