nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is there anyone from ASPEWS on this list?

From: Bill Weiss <houdini+nanog () clanspum net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:39:13 -0600

Michelle Sullivan(matthew () sorbs net)@Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 11:32:48AM +0100:

William wrote:
Hi,

Perhaps people wouldn't have to email you if the robot actually did what
it said it was going to do.  Your website promises that the robot will
get things delisted out of the DUHL zone in "3 to 5 hours".

Please feel free to show me *any* SORBS webpage that says this because
the robot cannot delist you, it just approves you for delisting.

It has been more than "3 to 5 hours", and it is costing me money.
Considering that you shouldn't have listed the space to begin with, I
think it would be fantastic if you updated the website to reflect the
reality of the situation.

Then tell me where it says 3-5 hours and I'll correct the text.

On http://www.au.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/support , I read:
"This will route any created ticket to the robot handler which will
process and delist the netblock (upto /24) within a few hours"

That says the robot will delist (not schedule to delist) "within a few
hours".

--
Bill Weiss