nanog mailing list archives

Re: CADR

From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 02:58:54 +0000

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 11:58:17AM +1000, Mark Andrews wrote:

received a lot of good feedback with the conclusion that using a restful
service would be a useful transport for this type of data transfer.
We certainly need your feedback on future services and encourage you
and others to join an upcoming ARIN meeting so that we can get good
direction from you and others.

Regards,
Mark (Kosters)

  DS (DNSKEY?) to parent is a general problem which needs to
  be solved for all delegations.  It would be nice if this
  could be completely in-band child master to parent master
  so humans were completely out of the loop except to establish
  the initial DS RRset in the parent.

  Mark (Andrews)

    hey, thats what the CADR tool does.  fully in-band maintainace
    for the child/parent interactions.  only needs manual re-keying
    if a party loses control of the credential.
  -- bill

      It would be nice if http://www.rs.net/cadr/ wan't a blank page.

      Mark (Andrews)

        You mean someone wants the code?  I'll be happy to put it back up
        if folks are interested.

--bill