nanog mailing list archives

Re: XO peering.

From: Stefan Molnar <stefan () csudsu com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:42:21 -0800 (PST)

It just cleared up for me. Nice to have a call center complain constantly.

Thanks

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Stefan Molnar <stefan () csudsu com> wrote:
There was a peering issue in San Jose with XO, that impacted our operations
this morning.  But looks like a side effect is after the hand off to NTT.
Anyone who has an XO link can reach areas insdie NTT?
As an example our route to Salesforce /21 is via NTT and it is not happy
right now.

This is from a host in XO AS2828

I can reach, for example, www.verio.net 204.202.20.3 / AS2914
NTT-COMMUNICATIONS-2914 just fine.

www.salesforce.com is also reachable, through NTT

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)