nanog mailing list archives

[NANOG-announce] A few notes on recent events and items of interest for NANOG 47

From: David Meyer <dmm () 1-4-5 net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:50:17 -0700

        Folks,

        A few notes on recent events and items of interest:

        (i).    The NANOG Steering Committee approved the 2009
                Election Ballot. It will be posted on Sunday,
                October 18 by noon when the polls open.

        (ii).   Charter amendments
                http://nanog.org/governance/elections/2009elections/2009charteramend.php

        (iii).  SC Candidates
                http://nanog.org/governance/elections/2009elections/2009sc_candidates.php

        (iv).   Current PC Candidates

                http://nanog.org/governance/elections/2009elections/2009pc_candidates.php

        (v).    Important dates

                - Voting for the 2009/2010 NANOG SC opens:  1200 EDT 10-18-09
                - Voting for the 2009/2010 NANOG SC closes: 0915 EDT 10-21-09
                - PC Candidate Information posted/nominations close: 10-19-09

        The NANOG 47 agenda has been posted, so please check that
        out.  We have a great line-up of topics and presenters.
        We hope to see many more in Dearborn.

        For those who are considering a NANOG Sponsorship, we
        encourage you to contact marketing () merit edu.  The
        community really appreciates the support and vendors do
        have a wonderful opportunity to showcase their products.

        Thanks, and see you all in Dearborn.

        Dave