nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google DNS admin

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:33:25 -0400

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Christopher
Morrow<morrowc.lists () gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:53 PM, manolo hernandez<mhernand1 () comcast net> wrote:

Could someone from google that can assist with a dns issue that
originates from their servers please contact me offlist?

 I have tried normal channels listed on their Arin contact list to no
avail.

replied off-list, but... as an aside I don't see email from you to the
'normal' arin contact points. Where did you send it, so we may either
correct information OR point you in the right direction.

Oops, correcting myself (I think), I see email from:

MH () borneomanagement com

not from 'mhernand1 () comcast net'... assuming this is you, please reply
to my earlier private email, it looks like your named is tossing
errors to you about it's actions (it asking for some name, not google
asking for a name)

-chris