nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN IP6 policy for those with legacy IP4 Space

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:06:54 -0700

If you are an end-user type organization, the fee is only $100/year
for all your resources, IPv4 and IPv6 included.  Is that really what
you would call significant?

Owen

On Apr 7, 2010, at 1:59 PM, John Palmer (NANOG Acct) wrote:

Yah, thats what we are thinking here. We'll probably stick with IP4 only.

Sounds like ARIN has set a trap, so that virtually any contact with them
will result in the ceding of legacy rights.
We'll be sure to avoid any such contact.
Thanks everyone for the info.

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Greco" <jgreco () ns sol net>