nanog mailing list archives

Re: Books for the NOC guys...

From: Stefan <netfortius () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:43:56 -0400

Aside from the ones already mentioned, troubleshooting books are a
great asset, also. Here are some of my favorites:

http://www.amazon.com/Network-Analysis-Troubleshooting-Scott-Haugdahl/dp/0201433192/

http://www.amazon.com/Troubleshooting-Campus-Networks-Practical-Protocols/dp/0471210137/

http://www.amazon.com/Network-Maintenance-Troubleshooting-Guide-Solutions/dp/0321647416/
<- just ordered the 2nd edition, after having browsed it at a friend

***Stefan Mititelu
http://twitter.com/netfortius
http://www.linkedin.com/in/netfortius

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Express Web Systems