nanog mailing list archives

Re: Question of privacy with reassigned resources

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:46:16 -0400

On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:05:18 EDT, William Herrin said:

You've deprived everyone else of the use of that block of IP addresses
in violation with your contract with ARIN which requires disclosure.
Then, based on the claim that block is in use and properly registered,
you've acquired additional blocks from ARIN, depriving everyone else
of their use as well.

OK.  Now I see where you're coming from - looking at the one *providing* the
address block, not the end-user recipient.  I may not agree, but at least I
understand now, thanks.