nanog mailing list archives

Re: UN mulls internet regulation options

From: Eric Brunner-Williams <brunner () nic-naa net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 19:43:26 -0500

fred, and others with (misspent) wsis++ / ig++ travel nickles,

it would _really_ help me if you provided more context, off-line if necessary, as i spent the week before last more involved with the gac than at any prior point in my decade of icann involvement.

i don't mind the 'tude, as we all have 'tude, and it is operational shorthand for broad views on the contending actors and their issues.

what would help me most is names of persons and specific positions and any additional decoding you care to offer. i have to rely upon second hand, and usually wsis++ / ig++ favorably inclined second hand data, as my nickle hasn't covered that traveling circus.

so clue please. off-line is fine.

eric