nanog mailing list archives

Re: Datacenter for DR in northwestern NJ/NY

From: Leslie <leslie () craigslist org>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 11:37:11 -0800

Hello NANOG!

Does anyone know of some strong datacenters in northwestern NJ, or
north of Westchester NY without getting too far away from NYC?

I'm looking for a DR colo solution for a site that is in NYC; this
needs to be at least 50m away from NYC, but I'm trying to keep it not
too much further than that for convenience.  I'm also trying to keep
this to top level providers as there may be compliance requirements.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Washington DC is just an Acela train ride away if you are willing to go a bit further. It has a lot of fiber connectivity and a good selection of datacenters - plus the Acela train is really comfortable.

Leslie