nanog mailing list archives

Re: North Korea conflict with US and South Korea could spark cyber war

From: "Michael K. Smith" <mksmith () adhost com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:41:47 -0700

On 7/24/10 3:49 PM, "James Bensley" <jwbensley () gmail com> wrote:

I cant check that link out right now, but if what you say is true,
this would be very serious. Can anyone confirm this?

The North Koreans have historically threatened to go to war whenever the US
and South Korea are performing military exercises in the region.  I have no
idea how the threat of nuclear conflict equates to a cyber attack.  Perhaps
n3td3v would like to provide something a little more concrete about the
origin of their prediction.

Mike