nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: [members-discuss] [ncc-announce] RIPE NCC Position On The ITU IPv6 Group]

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:03:06 -0400

You can speak for yourself :)

Some of us are watching the lists on the appropriate mailing list(s) hosted by the US State Department.  I know I
facilitated a few people joining them.

- Jared

On Mar 30, 2010, at 7:50 PM, Martin Hannigan wrote:

None.

On 3/11/10, Eric Brunner-Williams <brunner () nic-naa net> wrote:
What NANOG contributors, if any, are invited by a government, to join
their national delegation to the initial meeting of the ITU's IPv6
Group in Geneva next week?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Martin Hannigan                               martin () theicelandguy com
p: +16178216079
Power, Network, and Costs Consulting for Iceland Datacenters and Occupants