nanog mailing list archives

Re: Posting from freebie E-mail Accounts

From: Henry Yen <henry () AegisInfoSys com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:47:43 -0400

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 07:41:18AM +0200, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:
I would much prefer if EVERYBODY used freebie email accounts as opposed to
their corporate ones, as this would make it more likely that they would
quote "correctly" and we would get less silly legal disclaimers and out of
office messages.

What's your opinion (if any) about free-mail accounts listed for
ARIN/APNIC/RIPE/LACNIC/AFRINIC/KRNIC/TWNIC (RIR) contacts?

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York