nanog mailing list archives

Re: CSIRT - Backbone Security : Runtime Monitoring and DynamicReconfiguration for Intrusion Detection Systems

From: Jorge Amodio <jmamodio () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:02:37 -0600

Lets do something, here is somebody that can help you with your projects.

Call INEG INC at 214-244-4827 and ask for Jeffrey, he is the CSO/DIR.
Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS. div. of
Information Network Eng.

I'm almost sure he will be a perfect match for what you are looking for.

Cheers
Jorge