nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco 6500 QoS Priority Queuing (DSCP & EXP based)

From: Chris Evans <chrisccnpspam2 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:58:55 -0500

These are lan modules. They have fixed queues that you map traffic into.
Research lan qos methods and it should make sense.
On Nov 17, 2010 11:55 AM, "Manu Chao" <linux.yahoo () gmail com> wrote:
Thanks Jim,

The line cards are 6700 series only.

It seems (i will test it) that wrr commands can only be associated with
COS
marking not DSCP nor EXP.

May be Priority Queuing is not supported for MPLS traffic on 6700 modules
?

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Rampley Jr, Jim F <