nanog mailing list archives

Re: Facebook down!! Alert!

From: Bret Clark <bclark () spectraaccess com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 15:07:21 -0400

I have to agree on this as well. I can understand when a service provider is having problems and people questioning it since that can affect many of us who depend on backbone connections, but sites like facebook and twitter being down should not be posted here but on the "sitesemployeeswastetimeon.org" [\sarcasm off]