nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 93

From: Rudolph Daniel <rudi.daniel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:18:08 -0400

I believe that the vast majority of the legacy space is in fact in the US.
RD

Not to stir an already boiling over pot and all, but is there any kind
of report or documentation on releasing of space from countries other
then the North American region?

I'd hate to think that the rest of the world thinks that the US should
be the one to give up all their space so that they can continue to hand
out space like candy...

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org