nanog mailing list archives

Re: RES: Anyone still maintaining altdb.net?

From: Dave Temkin <dave () temk in>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 17:56:34 -0400

On 4/20/11 1:42 PM, Eduardo Schoedler wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011, Bret Palsson wrote:
I submitted my objects April 11. the mtrner object needs to be created
by the db-admin. I realize this is a volunteer thing. Could I help out
or could the people that are helping out look at adding my record? I
need to setup some peering relationships. I'd prefer to support open
communities rather than paying and am willing to help out if need be.
Bret,

You can try the SCW IRR [1].
It's free, but is in Portuguese.

Reference:
[1] http://whois.scw.net.br/

--
Eduardo Schoedler
Sounds like that doesn't help the OP, who wanted help with RPSL, not *really* help from AltDB.

-Dave