nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Ironport and Senderbase...how to get delisted?

From: Lynda <shrdlu () deaddrop org>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:18:02 -0700

On 8/17/2011 10:57 AM, up () 3 am wrote:

However, "Senderbase", apparently used in Cisco's Ironport, will let you look up
your IP and tell you that your reputation is "poor", but offers no way to get
delisted.  It refers you to Spamcop, which I imagine they rely on for listings,
but not delistings.

I mean this in the kindest way, and hope I am not suggesting something you've already tried, but I sent email with an explanation to support () senderbase org and had success in removing an IP address for a mailing list that I manage. It got listed when we switched servers, because it went from zero emails to 800-900...

It took about 24 hours to get it straightened out.

Hope that helps.

--
The Consultant's Curse:
  When the customer has beaten up on you long enough, give him