nanog mailing list archives

Re: Collos in Memphis, TN and Louisville, KY?

From: Blake Dunlap <ikiris () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:00:53 -0600

If you're looking in Memphis, I would at least try WorldSpice, it is an
independent based out of Memphis that I have had a good bit of experience
with, know the owner, etc. I say try because I have not personally seen
their new data facility, so I cannot affirm what the new space looks like.

-Blake (also the Owner's name, coincidentally enough)