nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cruzio peering

From: Matthew Kaufman <matthew () matthew at>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:53:29 -0800

On 1/10/2011 6:38 PM, Jeroen van Aart wrote:
Cruzio in Santa Cruz recently opened a new coloc facility using a newly installed fiber connection (I believe they share this with UCSC, I am not sure who "owns" it in practice). Which in theory should be good news for the Monterey Bay Area which has been without fiber connectivity before.

I would like to know with who they're peering with in San Jose and who their provider(s) is or are. Any other information is welcome.

Have you considered simply asking them?

(If you don't have a contact there, email me off-list)

Matthew Kaufman