nanog mailing list archives

Re: Can somebody stop nanog () nanog org from forwarding spam, kthx!

From: Ryan Pavely <paradox () nac net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:47:11 -0400

As far as I can tell me neither.  I feel so left out :(

  Ryan Pavely
   Director Research And Development
   Net Access Corporation
   http://www.nac.net/

On 7/12/2011 10:43 AM, Elmar K. Bins wrote:
jeroen () unfix org (Jeroen Massar) wrote:

I am fairly sure that the fake "Western Union" message and various other
spams that are dripping through are from real subscribers...
Err...
what I find most interesting is that I have received no spam via this list
today. I've checked my spamfilters' garbage heap...

Did someone unsubscribe me from the spam part of the list? Thank you :)

Elmar.