nanog mailing list archives

Re: HIJACKED: 159.223.0.0/16 -- WTF? Does anybody care?

From: Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:07:55 -0700

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Brett Watson <brett () the-watsons org> wrote:

On Mar 31, 2011, at 5:46 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

(Sorry, but I can't help snickering a bit at your _prior_ employment.
As I feel sure you are already painfully aware, having that on your
resume does not exactly inspire a whole lotta confidence in the notion
that you are a straight shooter.  The words ``cover up'' are the ones
that come most immediately to mind.)

Awww, that makes me "not a straight shooter"? I was at EBS, I just happened to join a company who's management
weren't straight shooters.

And what all these accusations and attacks have to do with the thread, I have no idea.

Apparently it has to do with the fact that you can only pay for
IP service via check; credit card billing has been abolished.
If you don't pay by check, you're a criminal--that's all there
is to it.

Matt