nanog mailing list archives

Re: XO blocking individual IP's

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 21:51:42 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----
From: clayton () haydel org

There have several more cases like this, and XO has not been forthcoming
with information. We're either looking to be exempted from this filtering
or at least get a detailed description of how the system works. I'm not
sure how they think this is acceptable from a major transit provider.

"transit provider".  Is XO the end-access provider for either you or the
destination site?  Or are both of those on some other connection, and XO
is a bystander along the way?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com