nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Nanog] Ballot Confirmation

From: Randy Epstein <nanog () hostleasing net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:23:16 -0400

On 10/15/11 11:21 PM, "Randy Epstein" <repstein () hostleasing net> wrote:

Betty,

I believe there was a problem with the voting system this past election.
Proposed amendment 1, which I voted NO on, did not register.  It does not
show a vote in the ballot confirmation email (well, it just doesn't say
what I did), but I know I voted NO.  Further, what makes this even more
suspicious is that 0 people voted no on this one, yet 8 voted no on the
2nd.  Yet, the yes votes on both were 79 and 78 respectively.

Results:

Member structure ratification
79 yes

0 no

Committee Structure Simplification Rationale
78 yes

8 no

Can anyone investigate this?  I'm just concerned that there might be a
problem in the future, and I'd like to find out what happened here.

Regards,

Randy