nanog mailing list archives

Re: Vancouver, BC providers

From: Ravi Pina <ravi () cow org>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:27:38 -0400

I suppose I could have been a little more clear on what I've
already found.  Sorry.

The last mile for the Level3 is coming on Telus (after a punch to
the face and gut for build out fee) so I'd like someone else.
Shaw does not offer service without what I suspect is another
punch to the face for a build out.  Bell didn't return any of my
inquiries via email of voice message.

-r