nanog mailing list archives

RE: events

From: Brandon Kim <brandon.kim () brandontek com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:21:41 -0400

Is it really that expensive, and WORTH the expense?

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:37:22 -0600
Subject: Re: events
From: pfunix () gmail com
To: harbor235 () gmail com
CC: nanog () nanog org

We use splunk works ok except with the amount of text data you can
process with it (depends on license).

-B

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 7:50 AM, harbor235 <harbor235 () gmail com> wrote:
What is everyone using to collect, alert, and analyze syslog data?
I am looking for something that can generate reports as well as support
multiple vendors. We have done some home grown stuff in the past but
would be interested in something  that incorprates all the best features.

Soalrwinds, splunk, fwanalog, and others come to mind, any other good ones
out there?

Mike

--

Disclaimer: