nanog mailing list archives

Re: ouch..

From: "Jima" <nanog () jima tk>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:32:21 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, Owen DeLong wrote:
On Sep 15, 2011, at 12:51 AM, Jason Leschnik wrote:
If this is really from Cisco, it must put a smile on the face of
Juniper to know their competitor of 10x the revenue is watching their
moves so closely... Typically in the Mac vs. PC adds you see the non
established player (apple) making pokes at the established.

OTOH, you do see Micr0$0ft doing everything they can to imitate Apple.

I was at Valley Fair mall the other day. Micr0$0ft is apparently building
new store directly across from the Apple store there.

 It's funny; they did the exact same thing at Mall of America maybe a year
ago.  I guess your report confirms it was a strategy, rather than a
really absurd coincidence.

     Jima