nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 support via Charter | Ideas on BGP Tunnel via HE

From: Charles N Wyble <charles-lists () knownelement com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:14:15 -0500

On 04/11/2012 02:34 PM, Seth Mos wrote:

I'm getting about 40mbit through the IPv6 tunnel, so i'd say it works well, although the throughput has slowly been
dropping to the 30's range over the last 6 months. But that's probably because of the latency.

For something that is provided for free I'm really glad we have it.

Indeed. It's pretty amazing what HE has put together.

I should have peered with their UK PoP as it's much closer by latency, thus faster.

Why don't you? Can you setup more then one peering?