nanog mailing list archives

Re: rpki vs. secure dns?

From: Dmitry Burkov <dburk () burkov aha ru>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:16:10 +0400

Danny,
just one more comment.

So named vendor's support can be the worst case when there are no practical ways to deploy and it is  absolutely
not clear - should we follow this hierarchical model - I think it is  the key point as we pushed ourselves by inertia
to this way of thinking.

Imho - it is way to nowhere in such form

We need more flexible, distributed architecture behind - no matter - which interests will be lobbied as we have got
already.