nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGP Play broken?

From: joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:51:46 -0700

On 8/15/12 10:28 AM, Robert Glover wrote:
On 08/15/2012 10:16 AM, Anurag Bhatia wrote:
Seems like BGP Play - http://bgplay.routeviews.org/ does not works anymore?
It is not accepting prefixes and gives error to check if prefix is
announced globally or not.

I sent an email to the contacts listed on the BGPlay feedback page back
on July 20 letting them know it was broken.  I never received a
response, so it has likely been broken since then.
bgpplay has in my understanding had several issues... the one on july was addressed by migrating it to a higher capacity server. the more recent incident started a couple of days ago and I belive people are working on it.
-Robert