nanog mailing list archives

Re: Any Idea About Spectrum-DMR-104-1 ?!

From: Seth Mattinen <sethm () rollernet us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:40:06 -0700

On 8/16/12 2:35 PM, John Osmon wrote:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 01:10:42PM -0700, Owen DeLong wrote:
[...]
+1 for ubiquity. I've had excellent results with their products though
I have not used the Air Fiber product specifically and haven't
tested any of the long-haul 1Gbps products.

I've many friends that are happy with ubiquity and I've been looking
forward to hearing about any Air Fiber installations.

Anyone actually have one in production?

The word is unless you were one of the chosen ones or placed your order
the day of the announcement they're still trying to fill preorders right
now.

~Seth