nanog mailing list archives

Re: Re: Network Latency Measurements

From: Fabricio Tamusiunas <fabricio () nic br>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 15:33:02 -0200

        There is a map based on the brazilians measurements. The system used for the measurements is the SIMET
(http://simet.nic.br), made by NIC.br. The tests are made by end users and the location of the tests are based on the
zip code provided by the users.

        http://simet.nic.br/mapas/ (only in portuguese - english version in progress)

Regards,
Fabrício.

De: Arturo Servin <aservin () lacnic net>
Data: 5 de dezembro de 2012 12:35:00 BRST
Para: nanog () nanog org, talmi () marvell com
Assunto: Re: Network Latency Measurements

      It is in beta and in spanish, though:

http://simon.labs.lacnic.net/simon/api
http://simon.labs.lacnic.net/simon
http://simon.labs.lacnic.net/simon/participate/

      If you found it useful we could create an english version.

Regards
as