nanog mailing list archives

Re: Concern about gTLD servers in India

From: Che-Hoo CHENG <chcheng () ieee org>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 21:32:53 +0800

As J is already there in India which is operated by Verisign, I don't think it's difficult to add .com & .net by
Verisign.  Just talk to them.

Regards,

Che-Hoo

On 11 Mar, 2012, at 7:27 PM, Peter Losher wrote:

On Mar 11, 2012, at 4:11 AM, Anurag Bhatia wrote:

Btw coming back to original question - can you put some light on gTLDs in India? Are there any instances? Just to
clarify - with gTLD I am refering to .com/net/org primarily.

You would have to ask Verisign as operators of the com/net gTLD servers and Afilias for .org about their DNS
deployments.  I can only speak for ISC as we operate F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.

Best Wishes - Peter
--
[ plosher () isc org | Senior Operations Architect | ISC | PGP E8048D08 ]