nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT: Hurricane retweet-2-smtp.

From: Robert Bonomi <bonomi () mail r-bonomi com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 06:29:47 -0600 (CST)

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 07:07:27 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: Hurricane retweet-2-smtp.
From: chris <tknchris () gmail com>

It made me lol a bit that their website specifically says this:

*Unlike most mesh implementations, a Byzantium Mesh requires no specialized
equipment that may not be easy to get during an emergency, just an x86
computer with at least one 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless interface.*

yet now we are in search of specialty wifi hw? :)
chris

There's something downright Byzantine about that!  <grin>