nanog mailing list archives

Re: CLEC's in Ottawa area?

From: Peter Kristolaitis <alter3d () alter3d ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 14:39:17 -0400

I recommend TekSavvy (www.teksavvy.com) as a DSL reseller pretty much anywhere in Ontario (and any other provinces they can get service in). Not sure why they're not on that CLEC list, but they're a pretty big (and awesome) provider up here. For bonus points, if you have to call their support line, you get someone who actually knows something about networking. We have some DSL lines through them at work, and my personal home cable connection is through them as well.

- Pete