nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ethernet OAM BCPs Please are there any yet???

From: david peahi <davidpeahi () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:08:20 -0700

I have used BRIX active measurement for IP for many years, but here is a
link that describes BRIX in conjunction with ADVA for Ethernet probes.

There is an article in IEEE Communications Magazine circa 2004-2005 by AT&T
researchers describing their roll your own active measurement system,
theoretical assumptions, and theory of probe data collection.

David