nanog mailing list archives

Q&A for Telecom Nerds

From: Joshua Goldbard <j () 2600hz com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:26:41 +0000

Hello,

We're starting a series of Q&A Webinar sessions for those that love Telecom. The first topic we're going to touch on is
Virtualization vs Bare Metal (http://2600hzqa1.eventbrite.com/) this Friday, 4/19, at 10am Pacific. Two fridays after
that, on May 3rd, we'll be covering faxing (http://2600hzqa2.eventbrite.com/), also at 10am Pacific. We hope you'll
join us.

This is intended to be a non-marketing event, you won't hear sales pitches on these calls, but you will get insight
from companies and individuals that have built large telecom infrastructures. We are an open-source company and this is
part of giving back to the community of giants on whose shoulders we stand. I hope you'll join us, and if anyone has
any questions prior to the event, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Joshua

Joshua Goldbard
VP of Marketing, 2600hz

116 Natoma Street, Floor 2
San Francisco, CA, 94104
415.886.7923 | j () 2600hz com<mailto:j () 2600hz com>