nanog mailing list archives

RE: Comcast Launches IPv6 for Business Customers

From: David Hubbard <dhubbard () dino hostasaurus com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:44:48 -0400

From: Derek Ivey [mailto:derek () derekivey com]

Thanks for all the hard work getting IPv6 deployed! I signed
my company up for the trials. Can't wait to test it out :).

I agree, I wish Verizon would wake up and announce something.
It's pretty sad that their IPv6 support page still says 3Q12
and they've yet to say any more about their plans. I'm
currently using a Hurricane Electric tunnel, which has
worked well, but I'd love to have native IPv6 on my home
FiOS connection.

We just deployed Fios to a remote office; sales person had
been quite responsive on everything until I asked about
IPv6; haven't heard from him since...  If there were
another option that did offer it we'd have taken it.  We're
using a Hurricane tunnel for the time being.

David