nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPAM

From: Brandon Ross <bross () pobox com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 18:47:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013, Natambu Obleton wrote:

I have customer that we deployed Northstar for their internal ip management over 8 yrs ago. They are still using it, but it is slowly breaking on them. Can someone recommend an IPAM solution that has a Northstar import option? They have hundreds of entries detailing customer who was assigned the ip address and I would like to avoid any data massaging. TIA

I'm pretty sure that if 6connect doesn't have an existing tool to import Northstar that they'd work with your client to get it done.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442