nanog mailing list archives

Re: How big is the Internet?

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:57:26 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jorge Amodio" <jmamodio () gmail com>

What Congress ? We have to be very careful with this the ITU may
complain the we are taking a US centric approach to the subject and
the EU will debate for months on the definition of "Library" then
ICANN will initiate a PDP to figure how to associate Library with
Congress after the SSAC says it is safe to do so, and after 10 years
of public consultation and 50 conferences in exotic places we may find
that the definition is outdated and the UN will call a panel of
experts to devise why the Internet became several orders of magnitude
bigger.

At that time Vint will be sending 4D tweets via the galactic network
from Pluto

C'mon guys; Whacky Weekend doesn't start til 3pm ET Fridays, except when
Friday is a US Federal holiday...

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com